Michael Leone on Sat, 19 Jan 2002 19:00:23 +0100

Re: [PLUG] Re: PGP & GPG compatibility (fwd)

On Sat, 2002-01-19 at 12:25, Michael F. Robbins wrote:

> I use GPG 1.0.6 as well.  You know what's even weirder?  Your first
> message (the original forward) came out as a bad signature, but this
> last one was a good signature.  I'm using Evolution, which has a nice
> little lock button that checks the sig...

I use Evo, and both messages in this thread verified. For me, anyway.
GPG 1.0.6, on Mandrake 8.1.

Michael J. Leone                  Registered Linux user #201348
<mailto:turgon@mike-leone.com>    ICQ: 50453890     AIM: MikeLeone

PGP public key:
<http://www.mike-leone.com/~turgon/turgon-public-key.gpg>

"Sometimes your lack of sympathy gets hard to explain,
 So on your mask of make-up you just paint a little parody of pain"
                                 "When you were young", Del Amitri