Tobias DiPasquale on Sat, 19 Jan 2002 19:50:16 +0100

[PLUG] Evolution and PGP compatibility

Fellas,

	Is anyone using Evolution right now? I am using 1.0.1 and every time I
get a PLUG message, the PGP signature cannot be verified, saying that
PGP 2.6.2 is no longer supported. I just wanted to let you guys know, in
case anyone was thinking of using Evolution. I am finding it to be quite
handy, but it does have that particular weakness. Also, it cannot as of
yet do S/MIME, but the placeholders are already there when someone gets
around to writing the backend. Take care, fellas!

--
I sense much NT in you.
NT leads to Bluescreen.