gabriel rosenkoetter on Sat, 19 Jan 2002 20:40:16 +0100

Re: [PLUG] Evolution and PGP compatibility

On Sat, Jan 19, 2002 at 01:41:53PM -0500, Tobias DiPasquale wrote:
> 	Is anyone using Evolution right now? I am using 1.0.1 and every time I
> get a PLUG message, the PGP signature cannot be verified, saying that
> PGP 2.6.2 is no longer supported.

That's not Evolution's fault. You need to upgrade the PGP
installation on your system (6.5.3 might be the most recent freeware
version you can get on Linux) or switch to GnuPG. (Then you'll need
to figure out how to tell Evolution about your GPG installation.)

--
gabriel rosenkoetter
gr@eclipsed.net