Bill Patterson on Sun, 10 Feb 2002 22:39:40 -0500

[PLUG] Comcast "OPEN IMMEDIATELY" but don't

I am the PEBCAK (== Problem Exists Between Chair And Keyboard) referenced.
Clearly I am ignorant.  I don't know why my Windoze ME machine no longer can
access my DI704 DLink box.  It can access Comcast.  It could access the
DI704 before Comcast's software was run on it.  After the software
installation it could not access Comcast.  Comcast made changes at their
end.  After Comcast changed their end WinME could access them again.  But it
still could not access the DI704.  They refused to help me undo the damage
occurring after their software was installed.  I only put 2 and 2 together.
If 2 and 2 is 3, then I'm a PEBCAK.

My name is Bill and I am a recovering Windoze user and would hope that I can
receive support for my recovery.