Jeff Abrahamson on Wed, 20 Feb 2002 14:40:14 +0100

Re: [PLUG] encryption question

On Tue, Feb 19, 2002 at 01:25:26PM -0500, Leonard Rosenthol wrote:
> At 10:59 AM 2/19/2002 -0500, eric@lucii.org wrote:
> >When he sends and encrypted/signed message to me, mutt sees it as
> >inline text and won't decrypt it with gpg.  I've got to save it to a
> >file.... you get the idea.
>
>         Have him check his PGP mailing options.  Make sure he is using MIME.

The mutt mailing list has this question so often it must be findable
on google, but I'll let you search yourself, as I don't have time just
now. But the summary is that a popular solution has something to do
with formail.

--
 Jeff

 The Big Book of Misunderstanding, now in bookstores and on the web:
 <http://www.misunderstanding.net/buystuff.html>