eric@lucii.org on Thu, 21 Feb 2002 19:50:24 +0100

Re: [PLUG] encryption question

Whoa!  Thanks!  That's my remaining problem - how to do the outgoing
part (Procmail worked FINE on the incoming email BTW)!
I'll have to tell the program to suitably mangle only the mail to my
friend and leave everybody elses' mail alone.

I never thought to intercept it between mutt and sendmail.

I'll look into it.

Eric

--
#   Eric Allan Lucas
# "Oh, I have slipped the surly bond of earth