Mental Patient on Mon, 25 Mar 2002 08:35:30 -0500

Re: [PLUG] Upgrading the Libranet

On Mon, 2002-03-25 at 01:43, Michael Leone wrote:

> > XFree86 -configure has worked for me, at least for configuring XFree
> > 4.x. The file generated is usually pretty close to what I want.
>
> Nope. Same thing. Nothing.

Nothing as in it didn't generate a config file? Or nothing as in, it
dies with the same error? Whats the message you get from X? What kind of
vid card, monitor and version of xfree? Is gpm running?

--

Mental (Mental@NeverLight.com)

My girlfriend asked me how long I was going to be gone on this
tour.  I said, "the whole time."
--Steven Wright

GPG public key: http://www.neverlight.com/Mental.asc