turgon on Fri, 12 Apr 2002 12:28:03 -0400

Re: (GUI Mail? In UNIX?!? {(was: Re: Senseless whinging) (was: Re: [PLUG] Redhat up2date)}

On 12 Apr 2002 at 11:28, pinkee@cavegirl.org wrote:
> > Hopefully, the line breaks will be sane(r) now.
> >

> Not to beat a dead horse...

Too late! <G>

>but see the not sane line breaks above?

No, actually. On my mail clients, they're breaking just fine. That's with OE, Pegasus and
Squirrelmail webmail. All 3 show me lines breaking as they should be.

>Why you not like mutt?

Because I don't; I prefer GUI mailers. CLI ones are fine for those who like CLI mailers.
Not everyone does, you know. :-)

>Mutt rocks. And it is very customizable, so you make
> it what you want. I don't know anything about pegasus, do you use a text
> editor to compose mail?

No, I use a text editor to edit text files. I use a mail client to compose and read email.
<G>