Chuck Peters on Fri, 12 Apr 2002 18:30:15 +0200

Re: [PLUG] SpamAssassin. Go get it.

I set it up about a week ago.  I am getting a higher false postive, maybe
1 message a day.  A little adjusting of the order of procmail filtering
will take care of some of that.

And I setup some logging and reporting:
$ cat .procmail/spamcount
    105          04/05/02
     21          04/06/02
     28          04/07/02
     29          04/08/02
     31          04/09/02
     25          04/10/02
     30          04/11/02
     32          04/12/02

I also setup some tests for the fetchmail lists, since april 4th
fetchmail-friends@lists.ccil.org is 100% effective
99 spam caught
50 actual messages

fetchmail-announce
100 spam caught
0 actual messages
1 spam had 4.5 points and would have been moderated.

I am looking forward to using setting up spamassassin for use with mailman
once woody becomes stable.  Woody may be released as stable May 1st.

Chuck