pinkee on Wed, 22 May 2002 10:50:28 -0400

Re: [PLUG] FROM ORIGINAL PERENNIAL NEWIE

This is not a major manufacturer, but this place will build a system and
preinstall linux for you. I have never gone that route, but they have
never sold me anything that didn't work with linux. Customer service is
good, and if you ar eloyal, your costs there will get lower over time.

tristate computech
121 s 22nd street
phila pa 19103
215-564-7290