Darxus on Fri, 24 May 2002 18:30:16 +0200

Re: [PLUG] web apps (more general)

On 05/24, Kyle R . Burton wrote:
> Darxus - how did you hear about it?  What has been your level of experience
> with it?  Have you done anything with it or is it just something you
> know about?  Thanks for the plug (no pun intended).

Never used, it.  I think Jason (another developer) told me about it.
I think it was when I was complaining about some.. "e-business" (yuck)
server apps (shopping carts with a little more.. garbage) that I was
supporting at work.

persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.  Therefore all progress
depends on the unreasonable man." - George Bernard Shaw
http://www.ChaosReigns.com