kaze on Tue, 4 Jun 2002 15:58:43 -0400

RE: [PLUG] off topic, need DSL modem

Yeah, it is a DSL modem, firewall, NAT, and 4 port 10MB hub all in one form
factor. Cons are the 10 MB hub (vs. 10/100 switch) and the DSL modem is a
lowly 144Kbs. I think, as per the other posts, you can ignore the ATM part
of your DSL's spec, but call your ISP and see if the FlowPoint 144 will work
for them. You might be better off just buying the one they recommend from
CompUSA or MicroCenter and then returning it saying you ISP won't support it
or something. Let me know if you can use it.