pinkee on Tue, 25 Jun 2002 18:25:53 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Anyone want to come over with a Windows laptop for Verizon...

On Tue, Jun 25, 2002 at 05:33:33PM -0400, Rebecca Ore wrote:
> If there's a way to get the cheap ass PPPOE up and running without the Windows
> box in attendance, let us know.

On www.spoofee.com, they are offering free $10 calling cards if you
ask about verizon dsl in your area. I did, I asked about linux support
and the tech said 'linux users are power users, they don't need our
support'. Heh.  Don't hold your breath for that linux install disk! But
get a free calling card.

pinkee
--
www.cavegirl.org