Jason Costomiris on Sun, 30 Jun 2002 11:29:22 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Through cell phone to Internet

On Sun, Jun 30, 2002 at 03:39:07AM -0400, Paul wrote:
: This is the wife's phone so I'm not sure about it.  Is the one-year
: contract enforced after the first year?  I mean, if we want to switch to
: a different company after one year and four months, is it likely that
: Verizon would try to charge for an early cancellation fee?

Uh, no.  That's why the call it a "ONE YEAR CONTRACT".  If they could
enforce the one-year contract after the first year, that would certainly
make it longer than one year, would it not?

--
Jason Costomiris <><           |  Technologist, geek, human.
                    My account, My opinions.