Arthur S. Alexion on Thu, 29 Aug 2002 22:36:16 -0400

Re: [PLUG] DSL, Cheaper..

On Thursday 29 August 2002 09:49 pm, John Lavin wrote:
> No matter who's providing the service Verizion owns/controls the
> line. AT&T still rents use of Verizion's line to get to your
> house/office. That cost is passed to you.

Pass on much less of the cost.  No direct contact with Verizon.  See
other eMail for cost differences.

> Splitting hairs?  Probally.
>
> Does AT&T do residential?  Sounds like you use them for business.
>  I'd like to be as Verizon free as possible...

I just switched the business in April.  They do residential, but I
don't know if they are any cheaper on that.  Verizon is just one of
those companies that subsidizes its residential business with high
business charges.  As far as I could tell, the only thing that I got
with my Verizon business service for the extra cost was more pages on
my bill.