Will Dyson on Fri, 27 Sep 2002 12:43:16 -0400

Re: [PLUG] vfs question

Mental Patient wrote:

To do the file stuff, njbfs was using code based on ftpfs. However,
looking around I've discovered that there is a new project to
standardize filesystem abstraction. I'll be checking out
http://lufs.sourceforge.net/ over the weekend and seeing what I can do
to fix up the driver.

If you go the userland filesystem route, you can then use the library routines to talk to it and still have it show up as a filesystem. Good luck.

--
Will Dyson
"Back off man, I'm a scientist!" -Dr. Peter Venkman