Michael C. Toren on Thu, 10 Oct 2002 00:42:17 -0400

Re: [PLUG] PLUG Website Maintenence

> As a side note, maybe its me, but I can't get to the archives on the
> mailing list site. Both the "Subscribe" and "Archive" links take me to
> the subscribe page. The nOOb would like to checkout what was missed!

Yup.  As other have mentioned, when the box at nothinbut.net that
had been hosting the list died it was moved to one of my boxes at
netisland.net, however the list archives didn't move with it.  The
idea at the time was that it would be moving back to nothinbut.net
in just a few weeks at the most, and that the energy necessary to
recreate the archives for such a short period wasn't worth it.

Darxus and I are still working with Len to move the list back, which
we still fully expect will happen, it just isn't yet entirely clear
when.  In the meantime, as access to the list archives seems to be
a fairly frequent request, I'll try to find some time to take care
of it this weekend.

Thanks,
-mct