W. Chris Shank on Mon, 21 Oct 2002 11:58:05 -0400

Re: [PLUG] OT: Linux Business Forum

Well, I don't know about anyone else trying to run a business - but I
intend to get paid.

I have had some success in explaining to my clients that more of the money
they spend stays with me, instead of going to Redmond to pay for licenses.
This means that thier money stays local. I know this isn't a big selling
point for large businesses, but for small ones, I think they like that. It
helps local economies.

Chris