John McElroy on Thu, 14 Nov 2002 23:20:05 -0500

Re: [PLUG] mobo angst

All is well now!

Tux Racer glides along smoothly and quickly.

Quake III Arena rocks.

Thanks for the suggestion Iman.

I took your advice and used NVchooser.sh, which recommended I rebuild the kernel driver using the NVIDIA-kernel-1.0-3123.src.rpm.  It also recommended the NVIDIA_GLX-1.0-3123.i386.rpm for my Athlon XP 2000+ system. I installed both files, tweaked the XF86config file as instructed and wala! great 3D video.