Brian Spooner on Sat, 16 Nov 2002 12:07:26 -0500

[PLUG] LAN on RedHat?

Hi,

I have been running RedHat 7.3 on a DSL line for some time.  Recently I
installed a wireless lan behind it, and was surprised to find that there
appeared to be no support for the lan.  So I switched to Mandrake and it
came up with no trouble.  But I would like to get back to RedHat.  I find
it difficult to believe that RedHat does not include lan support.  Am I
missing something.  Is Mandrake the only distribution that does it?

brian

Brian Spooner
Anthropology
U. Pa. Museum

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2001 09:01:14 -0400
From: plug-admin@lists.phillylinux.org
To: spooner@sas.upenn.edu
Subject: Welcome To "PLUG"!

  plug@lists.phillylinux.org

subscription page at:

  http://lists.phillylinux.org/mail/options/plug/spooner@sas.upenn.edu

  PLUG-request@lists.phillylinux.org

You must know your password to change your options (including changing
the password, itself) or to unsubscribe.  It is:

  pardis

If you forget your password, don't worry, you will receive a monthly
reminder telling you what all your lists.phillylinux.org mailing list
passwords are, and how to unsubscribe or change your options.  There
is also a button on your options page that will email your current
password to you.

You may also have your password mailed to you automatically off of the
Web page noted above.