JP Toto on Mon, 18 Nov 2002 15:29:11 -0500

Re: [PLUG] near total kablooie

No need to reference. You're pretty much spot on there. MS doesn't actually own any fabs to my knowledge. They contract manufacture stuff and stamp their name on it. I THINK Linksys makes there new networking hardware too....

In other fun news... I went to the Apple store in KOP for lunch today. Very nice. Friendly staff. Pretty fun. Maybe santa will give me an ibook for christmas :-)

gabriel rosenkoetter wrote:
eric@lucii.org said:

Long story short:  Microsoft hardware is, in my experience, fragile and
overpriced - much like their software :-)