Jesse Huestis on Tue, 19 Nov 2002 16:20:06 -0500

Re: [PLUG] Business DSL reccomendation?

A friend of mine works for ccis.net, Chester County Internet Service. They are a class outfit. Off my soapbox. I have been really impressed by how they have worked with businesses I know.

jeff wrote:

This was the case until Judge Green declared it unconstitutional....

However, it WAS the policy which gave us universal telephone service. If people outside the central cities (including most suburbs) had to pay the actual cost of their telephone service, as many in rural areas now do, they would think twice about it.

And don't forget the tax on EVERYONE's service to `help pay for rural wiring.'