eric@lucii.org on Wed, 11 Dec 2002 18:20:07 -0500

Re: [PLUG] Mutt is haywire

Oops.  Nevermind.  I just figured it out.

I run a perl program that I wrote to feed quotes to a pipe.
The pipe is called .signature and it's read for each file.
When I rebooted I did NOT start the perl program (forgot
about it) and the mutt program "hangs" while trying to read
from the pipe.

As Homer Simpson would say.... "D'OH!"

Live and learn (hopefully) :-)

Thanks everybody.