jeff on Sat, 21 Dec 2002 23:41:03 -0500

Re: [PLUG] GUI refusal

At 06:43 PM 12/21/2002 -0500, you wrote:
hey jeff,

how about you post your logfile either to the list, or better on
a webpage where we can take a look at it?

http://www.op.net/~jeffv/XFree86.0.log

Thanks!

 also, do you remember
what you upgraded after the apt-get update?

oops.... I did upGRADE. Got some fonts, can't remember what else.

what release
of debian are you running?

testing/unstable is all I've been able to divine. This is a testimony to the stability of linux.

what file systems got fsck'd? all that

ext2

failing, you can probably just re-install x  and see if that magically
fixes your problem

I was kinda hoping it would, but alas.... no.

Many thanks for your help.