Jesse Huestis on Tue, 31 Dec 2002 17:01:07 -0500

Re: Speakeasy - Re: [PLUG] Verizon Business DSL

Not to beat a similar drum, but that is why in the Chester County area I like ccis.net.  They host primarily using Linux (BSD) and the techs know their stuff.  I am not sure if they are as cheap, but I like doing business with a local provider who knows what they are doing.

Jesse