leroy on Mon, 30 Dec 2002 20:30:33 -0500

Re: [PLUG] Verizon Business DSL

Over a week ago i placed a order with Speakeasy and they called me today
saying that Covad does not service the section of Philadelphia where I
live.  Also Worldcom, one of the bankrupt companies is the one that has d
the deal for the DSL service with Verizon.  Needless to say they cannot do
a direct transfer from Directvdsl.  I have to close out the Directvdsl
service and switch to Speakeasy or use a secondary line which I have
choosen to do.

Still have not received the bridge fron Speakeasy.

--
Rev. LeRoy D. Cressy   mailto:leroy@lrcressy.com   /\_/\
                       http://lrcressy.com        ( o.o )

gpg fingerprint:  AE0E 9F8F AC3B 7E3D A0EA  72AC FBB2 78BB 2E64 0404