Kevin Brosius on Mon, 30 Dec 2002 14:31:09 -0500

Re: [PLUG] Verizon Business DSL

How long did your modem shipping take?  I just signed up also.  I was
really impressed with the Speakeasy/Covad install.  The line was
connected next day (called Thur, line connected Fri afternoon.)  Now I
just need the modem.

Is anyone else planning on switching to Speakeasy?  I didn't think of it
until the next day, but I know Gabe and a couple others have been
advocating them here before.  They get a free month with referrals, so
mention a Speakeasy member if you sign up :)

Kevin