W. Chris Shank on Mon, 30 Dec 2002 13:59:05 -0500

Re: [PLUG] Verizon Business DSL

I can't speak about verizon, but I just went with Speakeasy. So far it's
great. Although it's a little expensive, I got a sys admin package - 2
static IPs and no restrictions on hosting server(s). As far as the
equipment goes, i got a modem (bridged) that I plugged into a hub then
into the machine. Works great- all ethernet.

good luck.