Beldon Dominello on Mon, 10 Feb 2003 23:01:07 -0500

Re: [PLUG] Another Perl question

On Monday 10 February 2003 20:48, gabriel rosenkoetter wrote:
> Does sunfreeware.com not provide binary packages of Perl modules?
> That'd seem like a logical thing to do...

I haven't looked extensively there, but it looks like they have Perl 5.8
(including all the modules), but not the modules seperately.

	-Beldon

--
>From the moment I picked your book up until I put it down I was
convulsed with laughter.  Some day I intend reading it.
		-- Groucho Marx, from "The Book of Insults"