Fred K Ollinger on Sat, 15 Feb 2003 19:55:10 -0500

Re: [PLUG] mac os x scanner NOT printer

> How'd it work before?

It "just worked". :)

Sorry, that probably wasn't as funny as I thought.

I think that it worked via a normal OS X driver, but I'm not sure.

> How is the scanner attached to the system? (SCSI? USB? (2.0?)
> Firewire?)

USB.

> What software was used to capture the images in the past?
>
> Does Epson provide Mac OS X software?

I'll ask her this and the other questions. Thanks for helping.

> Does the scanner do TWAIN? (If so, install Fink, install the Gimp,
> and you're done.)

This is to be done by the enduser. No offense, but it needs to really be
easy, no cli things in this case. :(

Fred