gabriel rosenkoetter on Sun, 16 Feb 2003 09:22:05 -0500

Re: [PLUG] mac os x scanner NOT printer

On Sat, Feb 15, 2003 at 07:54:26PM -0500, Fred K Ollinger wrote:
> [gr wrote:]
> > Does the scanner do TWAIN? (If so, install Fink, install the Gimp,
> > and you're done.)
>
> This is to be done by the enduser. No offense, but it needs to really be
> easy, no cli things in this case. :(

Needs to for this user or for Mac OS X (in your opinion)?

In any case, has she got Photoshop for Mac OS X? (Does Adobe even
make that? I presume that they do...) If so, same deal, presuming
the scanner speakes TWAIN; just do an "Acquire..." from the File
menu, and pick TWAIN.

--
gabriel rosenkoetter
gr@eclipsed.net