Michael Bevilacqua on Wed, 12 Mar 2003 21:58:17 -0500

Re: [PLUG] PLUG searchable archives

On Wed, Mar 12, 2003 at 12:16:45PM -0500, gabriel rosenkoetter wrote:
> We've got some FAQ and HowTo stuff up on the existing site (or linked
> from it, don't recall); contacting the authors and getting permission
> (maybe even help) to slurp their content in would be a Good Idea.

Chris did contact me tonight and I granted him permission to use the
HowTo archive as content within his web content management system:

[---------------------------------snip---------------------------------]

--
Regards,

Michael Bevilacqua