Kam Salisbury on Mon, 21 Apr 2003 16:12:05 -0400

[PLUG] Small Company IT position available

A company located in Huntingdon Valley PA has an IT position opening up.
Interested persons should forward their resume to my email address, off list
please.

Job description?

Operates and monitors computer equipment. Performs routine tasks to maintain
computer equipment and their peripherals. Loads and maintains peripheral
equipment such as tapes, printers. Installs new software releases, system
upgrades, evaluates and installs patches and resolves software related
problems. Performs system backups and recovery. Maintains data files and
monitors system configuration to ensure data integrity. Analyzes and
resolves problems associated with server hardware and application software.
Detects, diagnoses, and reports related problems on servers. Provides end
users support for all LAN- based applications. Installs and configures
workstations. Monitors site traffic and helps scale site capacity to meet
traffic demands performance. Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft
Windows 2000, Exchange 2000 and Linux. May require an associate's degree or
its equivalent and 2-5 years of experience. Familiar with standard concepts,
practices, and procedures within the IT field. Relies on limited experience
and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks.
Works under general supervision; typically reports to a project leader or
manager. A certain degree of creativity and latitude for problem resolution
is required.

Salary Range?

   Sorry, I am not aware of what they intend to offer a potential candidate.
Try salary.com?

Travel?

    0-10%

Benifits package?

    Yes, medical + dental. I am not at liberty to discuss the specifics
though.

Where?

    Huntingdon Valley PA. Less than five miles from Willow Grove and
Northeast Philadelphia (Byberry & Busleton).

Timeframe to hire, start?

    Within the next three weeks. Yes, that soon.

Dress code?

    Corporate casual to just casual.

Please keep replies with feedback or inquiries off list.

010010110110000101101101
Kam Salisbury
MCSE, Linux+, CNA
http://kamsalisbury.com