Barry Roomberg on Tue, 20 May 2003 19:38:14 -0400

Re: [PLUG] City Lawyer: We Don't Store Data on Hard Disk

On Tuesday 20 May 2003 12:03 pm, Edmund Goppelt wrote:

> > They are setting you up for a no-win situation.
>
> Wow!  What you say makes a lot of sense.  I'm going to forward a copy
> of your email to my lawyer. For the life of us we couldn't figure out
> why the BRT was fighting us tooth and nail on the EQID when they've
> given us all the other data fields we asked for (on CD of course).

Ah, that magical moment when innocence is lost.  Out little boy is
all grown up.

THESE PEOPLE FEAR YOU.
YOU CAN ONLY DO THEM HARM.

Their only hope is to outlast you.  Or sucker punch you and watch
you stumble.  No middle ground.  No goal of making government
"better".  "Better" means someone else is doing it, not them.

You are digging up the bodies.