Beldon Dominello on Wed, 9 Jul 2003 06:44:26 -0400

Re: [PLUG] SuSE Distribution Policy?

On Tuesday 08 July 2003 23:34, W. Chris Shank wrote:
> Wow - That was like pulling teeth. I wanted to offer SuSE linux as an
> option for the Linux boxes I have been selling. I try to stay with the
> free versions where I can - although I have a relationship with Xandros
> and am in talks with Lindows. I looked into SuSE OEM/reseller - but they
> want me to pay a lot of money annually. Well, I suppose I can ship the
> retail unit so long as I buy it. Thanks for looking into it.

Actually, you can get the discounted (i.e. reseller) price from the followiing
company listed on th "Distributor's" page on SuSE's web site:

Kudzu Enterprises
 2222 West 94th Street
 Bloomington, MN 55431
 Phone: 952-881-9303
 info@kudzuenterprises.com

Don't bother looking at their web site-- it's been under construction for
three years.  Call them.  They don't have any requirements (like Ingram
Micro's $100 setup fee), but they don't accept Purchase Orders, so it's a bit
of a trade-off there.  However, you can get something like a 20 - 30%
discount, then sell to your customers at list.

They also sell a lot of other Free/Open-source Software related things--
including other distros.  Great guys.

	-Beldon

--
"I went to a job interview the other day, the guy asked me if I had any
questions , I said yes, just one, if you're in a car traveling at the

He said he couldn't answer that, I told him sorry, but I couldn't work
for him then.
		-- Steven Wright