Keith Bentrup on Sun, 17 Aug 2003 23:00:26 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Broadband providers

Hi guys,
  Anyone know the pricing difference between RCN and Comcast? I was
paying $40/mo for high speed access with Comcast. I assume RCN is
comparable. Also anyone have experience with http://www.icdc.com/?
Their primary contact was very responsive, but high speed access via
an antenna on my roof from a nearby tower seems a bit dicey to me
(albeit sweet for the advertised speeds).
Cheers,
-K

ps. If you inquire with ICDC, they do a nifty analysis of the
topography between your home and the tower. Very interesting.

Akintayo said:
> Stewart B. Lone wrote:
>
>> Rebecca Ore wrote:

>>> My brother has RoadRunner as his provider.  He found out day before
>>> yesterday that the name servers were in NYC.  He's not a techie,
>>> but I
>>> haven't heard him complain before that.
>>>
>> I know for sure that RCN is available in Upper Darby, in thr 69th
>> St.
>> area.
>>
> Yeah, they are available in Upper Darby, they already have a jack in
> my
> apartment.

Keith H. Bentrup
Lucid Tech Solutions, LLC
610.543.7725 [office]
610.960.5360 [cell]
300 S. Chester Rd - Suite 100
Swarthmore, PA 19081

>> Lucid Online Access <<
Log on now to
-- see previous requests, projects, and invoices
-- track current projects and requests
-- update contact information
-- instantly pay bills online
-- make priority requests to receive faster service

Residential clients -> http://home.lucidts.com
Business/Corporate clients -> http://biz.lucidts.com