Chris Mann on Mon, 18 Aug 2003 09:12:06 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Broadband providers

On Sun, 2003-08-17 at 22:59, Keith Bentrup wrote:
> Hi guys,
>   Anyone know the pricing difference between RCN and Comcast? I was
> paying $40/mo for high speed access with Comcast. I assume RCN is
> comparable. Also anyone have experience with http://www.icdc.com/?
> Their primary contact was very responsive, but high speed access via
> an antenna on my roof from a nearby tower seems a bit dicey to me
> (albeit sweet for the advertised speeds).

I think the price is a bit higher with RCN, I'm don't remember what the
internet access price is anymore. I switched to internet access, local
phone and digital cable package and it runs me about $130 a month or so,
if I remember correctly.
--
Christopher Mann
Systems Administrator

*This email has been digitally signed using GnuPG.*
*http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc2440.html*