Akintayo on Mon, 18 Aug 2003 23:28:05 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Broadband providers

Keith Bentrup wrote:

Hi guys,
 Anyone know the pricing difference between RCN and Comcast? I was
paying $40/mo for high speed access with Comcast. I assume RCN is
comparable. Also anyone have experience with http://www.icdc.com/?
Their primary contact was very responsive, but high speed access via
an antenna on my roof from a nearby tower seems a bit dicey to me
(albeit sweet for the advertised speeds).
Cheers,
-K

ps. If you inquire with ICDC, they do a nifty analysis of the
topography between your home and the tower. Very interesting.

Akintayo said:

Stewart B. Lone wrote:

Rebecca Ore wrote:

On Sat, Aug 16, 2003 at 11:16:38PM -0400, Art Clemons