Paul on 18 Nov 2003 23:41:02 -0500

Re: [PLUG] software choice

McLinux wrote:

Umm how about Mozilla Thunderbird? I have never seen anybody so much grossed with FSF/BSD/GNU stuff.

You want opposition, talk to my wife! If I mention software that is free, functional, and gives her a choice we usually end up yelling at each other. (I know, it really has nothing to do with computers; there is a underlying issue.)

I have used Thunderbird, but I usually install Mozilla 1.x because I also want the e-mail client and HTML composer. With Mozilla 1.5 there isn't anything major missing that would make me think twice about recommending it to a non-PLUG type person.