Sandy Basickes on 21 Jan 2004 02:37:02 -0000

Re: [PLUG] CD I/O errors on reading towards the end of the data

Dear Paul:
   This is just what I need.  Unfortunately, this is for an IDE drive,
   and cdrecord only interfaces to scsi, so I have loaded a scsi driver that
   converts the IDE to scsi. Maybe I'll try it anyway.  There is nothing
   to loose.
   I'll let you know.  Thank you.
   sandy