Jesse Huestis on 27 Feb 2004 12:32:03 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Postfix question

I will take a look at the previous thread.

Anyone have have experience with Ethernet gigabit setup. Again this is a SuSE Linux box, ona newer HP Server. I have a Gigabit switch, but the card is running at 100mb.

Any ideas?

thanks

Jesse