gabriel rosenkoetter on 22 Jun 2004 12:15:03 -0000

Re: [PLUG] software licenses

On Mon, Jun 21, 2004 at 11:18:16AM -0700, Nelson Pavlosky wrote:
> Creative Commons has a nice little explanation of the GPL and the LGPL:
> http://creativecommons.org/licenses/GPL/2.0/
> http://creativecommons.org/licenses/LGPL/2.1/

True.

> Creative Commons doesn't recommend any of their other licenses for use
> with software.

Could you point out where they make this recommendation, please?

I was under the impression that that the CC precisely avoided making
it their business what license I used, which is why I like them
better than the GNU folks.

--
gabriel rosenkoetter
gr@eclipsed.net