Stephen Gran on 1 Aug 2004 15:37:02 -0000

Re: [PLUG] mkisofs options

On Sun, Aug 01, 2004 at 11:06:13AM -0400, Jeff Abrahamson said:
> What follows is totally off the subject, but I reserve the right to
> reply to signatures on occasion. ;-)

<snip>

Cool - I had no idea you were at all interested in Roman history - it
was one of the things I studied in college (my BA is in history), and I
found it fascinating.  I think, though, this may be rapidly becoming OT
:)

Talk to you later,
|  Stephen Gran                  | The qotc (quote of the con) was Liz's:  |
|  steve@lobefin.net             | "My brain is paged out to my liver."    |