Michael Leone on 4 Sep 2004 02:56:02 -0000

Re: [PLUG] PLUG meeting??

On Fri, 2004-09-03 at 21:46, Michael C. Toren wrote:
> If someone who is more familiar with SEPTA could provide a diff of
> language that makes more sense, that'd be great.  The language that's
> there now is left over from whomever first provided it, when we first
> started meeting at USP.

Think of it this way - do you say "4 door internal combustion powered
vehicle", or do you say "car"?

They're trolleys, even if SEPTA officially refers to them as something
else. Same way some people are janitors, even if they are officially
referred to as sanitation engineers. If you saw one, you'd say, "Look at
the trolley".

:-)