cms on 13 Oct 2004 20:39:02 -0000

Re: [PLUG] November meeting?

On Wednesday 13 October 2004 12:29, Bob Mader wrote:
> Well, I don't really work out of any HP office; I'm what they call a
> mobile telecommuter. In other words, I technically work at home, but most
> of the time, I'm at customer's sites.

That's ironic. We just took delivery of two nice HP Proliant servers and a
storage array (MSA500). They were supposed to arrive semi-built so our lab
wouldn't be out-of-service for too long--transitioning to the new machines.
Instead, we received numerous boxes with many of the components separate. Our
fiscal people have been on the phone with HP trying to get a technician to
come out and supervise the build/installation (warranty concerns). I wonder if
that would be you since we're in New Castle, DE.?.?

Cool. I'll have to attend the November meeting.

Chris/CMS