Bob Mader on 14 Oct 2004 13:02:02 -0000

Re: [PLUG] November meeting?

> That's ironic. We just took delivery of two nice HP Proliant servers and a
> storage array (MSA500). They were supposed to arrive semi-built so our lab
> wouldn't be out-of-service for too long--transitioning to the new
> machines.
> Instead, we received numerous boxes with many of the components separate.
> Our
> fiscal people have been on the phone with HP trying to get a technician to
> come out and supervise the build/installation (warranty concerns). I
> wonder if
> that would be you since we're in New Castle, DE.?.?

Sorry, it won't be me, but you should have no trouble getting somebody
from Customer Service to come and correct it in the field. If it didn?t
get delivered the way you ordered it, you can open up a warranty service
call, just as you would if it were DOA.

If you still can't get satisfaction, send me the details off list and I'll
try to help.

-Bob