Stephen Gran on 22 Jan 2005 21:01:45 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Spam Elimination

On Sat, Jan 22, 2005 at 03:51:02PM -0500, Stephen Gran said:
> It's like any acl - it should slow or stop those you want to slow or
> stop, but not waste the time of those who will retry.

I realized after reading it again that that was totally unclear; let me
try again:

It's like any acl - it should slow or stop those it's designed to slow or
stop, but not interfere with allowed usage.  In the case of greylisting,
'allowed usage' means hosts running real MTAs that you know will retry.
|  Stephen Gran                  | Save yourself!  Reboot in 5 seconds!    |
|  steve@lobefin.net             |                                         |