Dan Widyono on 2 Feb 2006 02:15:20 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Personal Financial software

On Wed, Feb 01, 2006 at 05:37:30PM -0500, Christopher M. Jones wrote:
> out). I also used GnuCash for ages, but got fed up with the lack of
> budgeting and the apparent lack of intention to add it.

FYI GC now has intentions of adding budgeting (and someone working on it
specifically).  I'd always yearned for it as well, but never realized how
difficult a correct solution could be (I'm very financially naive) until I
read the discussion on the developers' list.

	http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Budgets

Dan W.

P.S.  No I'm still not an employee of GnuCash (TM) Inc.