Jonathan Bringhurst on 22 Dec 2006 01:02:04 -0000

[PLUG] University city high speed internet

I'm in the market for getting some sort of DSL or cable (no dial up,
and using an open wireless AP is annoying) for my apartment right near
Clark Park (by 43rd and Baltimore near university city).

Does anyone have any experience with Cavtel or Verizon DSL in the
area? I currently don't have a phone line and just rely on my mobile
(So there's no checking to see how far the CO is) or cable TV (don't
want it).

My current line of thought is to go with Verizon and get a base price
land line with just basic 911 service and their DSL line, but I'm open
to see what's out there. Any ideas?

-Jon <fintler@gmail.com>