jeff on 21 Feb 2007 00:55:11 -0000

Re: [PLUG] BitTorrant and routers - and Comcast

Randy Schmidt wrote:
There was an article I read recently about a guy that had his cable
internet turned off by Comcast because of too much activity (this was
just the other week). In the article, he said that he got the comcast
support people to acknowledge that the limit was "around 200gb/month".
I don't know if that helps anyone.

That was probably the info posted on consumerist.com It raised a lot of righteous indignation. I'm thankful I didn't get terminated, as it were.

The 200g figure was not a solid figure though - we apparently don't have a Need to Know what the actual figure is.